Dr. Simha Jagadeesh specializes in providing advanced diagnosis and treatment for patients with pulmonary diseases and critical care needs. Board-certified in pulmonary medicine, critical care medicine and internal medicine, he is dedicated to providing the most advanced care of respiratory illnesses through a compassionate patient-centered approach. Dr. Jagadeesh’s expertise and special interests include interstitial lung diseases, COPD, asthma, chronic cough, lung cancer diagnosis and staging, and bronchiectasis.
Dr. Jagadeesh practices out of our Alpharetta and Cumming locations.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Abington Memorial Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Emory University, Georgia
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member, American Thoracic
- Member, American Medical Association
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer Diagnosis and Staging
- Northside Hospital