About Dr. Sunil Vallurupalli
Dr. Vallurupalli completed his medical education at Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, India and his fellowship in pulmonary and critical care at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
He enjoys spending time with his wife, two sons and daughter. His hobbies are playing ping pong, snorkeling, swimming and all activities surrounding the ocean.
Dr. Vallurupalli practices out of our Cumming location.
Education & Training
- Medical Education, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Amarillo, Texas
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Chronic Cough
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Sunil Vallurupalli's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory