Dr. Esther Ji Yeon Lee, board-certified in internal medicine and pulmonary medicine, is dedicated to providing quality care for patients with respiratory illnesses. A graduate of the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Medicine, she completed her internal medicine training at the University of Chicago and her pulmonary and critical care medicine fellowship at Emory University. Dr. Lee strives to offer the best course of treatment based on her patients’ individual concerns and unique needs. Her expertise includes minimally invasive thoracic procedures, such as endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) and bronchoscopy. During her training, she developed a special interest in treating patients with interstitial lung disease, severe asthma and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
Dr. Lee practices out of our Alpharetta location.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, University of Illinois at Chicago, Illinois
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Chicago, Illinois
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Emory University, Georgia
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member, American Thoracic Society
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Severe Asthma
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Northside Hospital