Dr. Mason is from Canton, Ohio. She and her husband Clifford Burnett, MD, a retired internal medicine physician, opened a private practice in 1984. She was vice chief of staff at North Fulton Hospital in 1988 and chief of staff 1989-1990. In 1997 she co-founded North Point Pulmonary Associates with Dr. Callahan. Dr. Mason and her husband Dr. Burnett enjoy vegetable gardening, traveling and spending time with their grandchildren.
Dr. Mason practices out of our Alpharetta and Cumming locations.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Ohio State University, Ohio
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Ohio State University, Ohio
- Fellowship, Pulmonary Medicine, Emory University, Georgia
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Member, American Thoracic Society
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- Northside Hospital