Dr. Callahan is originally from Warner Robins, Georgia and pursued his childhood dream of following his father's footsteps to a career in medicine.
In 1997, he was a founding partner with Dr. Mason of North Point Pulmonary Associates. He has served as chief of medicine at North Fulton Hospital and is involved in community service as a founding board member of the Good Samaritan Health Center in Atlanta.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Medical College of Georgia, Georgia
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Carolinas Medical Center, North Carolina
- Fellowship, Pulmonary Medicine, Medical College of Virginia
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Member, College of Chest Physicians
- Northside Hospital